This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more info.
Set yourself up for financial success by declaring these positive money affirmations. Increase hope and inspire others with powerful money mantras today!
When it comes to building self esteem, it has been encouraged by many experts that self-love through affirmations have been reported to help minimize mental health issues such as depression and anxiety (SOURCE).
Why would finances be any different? When we need encouragement for our self esteem we affirm ourselves words of encouragement to build confidence, hope, and courage for our lives. Speaking these powerful declarations helps us find a much more grateful and positive attitude towards our circumstances. Others may call it the “Law of Attraction,” but I call it HOPE. Hope in God believing that He will heal, provide, and vindicate our needs.
Do money affirmations really work? YES. There is no sugar coating what I believe, so I will declare it with clarity here. I believe that when we have faith and declare the promises of God over our lives, it makes room for us to have hope in the most deafening situations. The reach of God’s goodness doesn’t just stop at relational environments; rather, I believe that God’s provision overflows in all areas of our lives including finances when we choose to believe in His love for our lives.
2 Corinthians 9:8 Amplified Bible
And God is able to make all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to you, so that you may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.
Speaking positive affirmations over our finances and remembering what we are grateful for has this intentional effect of calming our minds despite the financial pressure. I will not be so naive to say that everything will be okay if you speak these abundance affirmations over your life. It’s not like magic fairy dust. Rather, I am saying that when we choose to trust in God and declare His promises over your finances, there is an assurance (subsequent to your faith in God) you will find hope.
I understand that it may be easier said than done, but I believe that through healthy financial planning these declarations will help increase your finances greatly in your life.
TABLE OF CONTENTS MONEY AFFIRMATIONS
- POSITIVE MONEY AFFIRMATIONS OVER MARRIAGE AND FAMILY
- AFFIRMATIONS FOR MONEY FROM JOB (MAKING MONEY)
- AFFIRMATIONS FOR ABUNDANCE DURING FINANCIAL DEBT (HARDSHIPS)
POSITIVE MONEY AFFIRMATIONS OVER MARRIAGE AND FAMILY
- We make wise choices and spend our money well.
- We are a generous family and manifest love through our finances.
- My marriage is financially blessed not because we work for money but because money works for us.
- I am a great influence of stewarding money to my family.
- My partner and I spend money frugally because we are smart with our finances.
- We have more than enough disposable income because we are not afraid to be generous.
- Our marriage’s mantra for money will not be dictated by how much we have; rather, it will be dictated by how much we can yield to the Holy Spirit within us.
- We give money not because we count how much we can get in return. Rather, we give by the abundance of love in our hearts.
- I am equipped to teach my children healthy spending habits.
- My family is an example of what it looks like to be stewards of financial abundance.
- My income increases more as I have more children because God has blessed my family.
- I love how our family spends money as we learn to live with kindness and compassion.
- I have the ability to retire my family and leave a legacy when it comes to strategic financial decisions.
- I declare that my family’s financial legacy will be rooted out of honoring God first.
- My marriage is an example of what Godly financial wealth looks like.
- I am a great financial leader and influence in my family.
- My household is not founded on how much money we have; rather, it is founded on the truths of God’s love in our lives.
- My family’s financial mantra will not be possessive or greedy because we understand the source of our abundance is from God.
- I declare positive affirmations about money to flow through my marriage and inspire others around us.
- God has the best in line for my marriage and with that also comes financial prosperity.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR MONEY FROM JOB (MAKING MONEY)
- My company trusts me to bring value to the table.
- My job is a place where I will receive financial abundance.
- I declare a raise and a promotion because I am an asset to my company.
- My job will retire me with zero financial concerns.
- My list of money affirmations at work are simple, “God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.”
- I will be able to retire from my job and have plenty of time to enjoy retirement.
- I declare a better job with better pay, superiors, subordinates, and environment.
- My job allows me to experience new ways to receive financial abundance.
- Making money is part of my life that I enjoy and am successful.
- I love my job and how much money I make.
- There is room for my financial success at my job.
- Even if I am in a career that may not pay well, I will not stop doing my best with integrity and honor.
I AM AFFIRMATIONS FOR ABUNDANCE
- I am worth being trusted with the finances of God’s kingdom.
- I am worth being paid.
- I am creative with my work and money (business) comes in because I am a trustworthy person.
- I am intelligent and can fulfill all my work goals to achieve all my bonuses.
- I am a hard and smart worker and marked for a raise and a promotion.
- I am worth being paid my value not the value of my title.
- I am generous with my colleagues because I respect myself.
- I am grateful to have a job that provides my living expenses.
- I am smart with my financial investments.
- I am a leader within my company and the result of great wealth.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR ABUNDANCE DURING FINANCIAL DEBT (HARDSHIPS)
- I will not lose hope and believe in my financial breakthrough because God is good.
- I trust in God’s provision during this challenging time because He knows my every desire.
- My money mindset is healthy and I will not allow this financial hardship to intimidate me.
- I am worth being trusted with money.
- My mantra to attract money is now, “I trust God. Period.”
- I am chosen, not forgotten and will not give up on my dreams for financial freedom.
- I am wise with my money and declare affirmation for money to be debt free.
- There is more than enough in the Kingdom of God.
- I have a healthy relationship with money and continue to learn how to steward it well.
- I believe in my financial freedom.
- My financial health does not define my identity.
- My faith and discipline with money attracts finances in my life.
- I declare all my debts paid off by ________(this date).
- My God knows all my fears and financial burdens and will never leave me out to dry.
- I know how to spend every dollar with wisdom and grace.
- I am not afraid of my finances.
- Even if I don’t have it all, I will not stop trusting in the One who does.
- I am more than capable of making healthy financial choices to become completely debt free and financially secure.
- I will choose to pay it forward and live generously from my heart even when it is challenging because I am worth being honored.
- I am wise with managing my money because I understand the value of the dollar.
- I acknowledge my mistakes and choose to move forward towards a healthier financial lifestyle.
- Financial security is in my future and I will gracefully stay true to who I am.
- I am forgiven and receive my full inheritance.
- I know I can do it because I will not give up hope in my financial freedom.
- I am called to live prosperously and full of hope with great purpose.
- I have the power to partner with the financial blessings of God.
- I renounce the spirit of poverty and choose to believe in my financial blessings.
Positive affirmations for money surges hope. And hope provides strength to persevere and believe that it is possible (whatever “it” may be for you).
I hope that these declarations empower you to dream big and be epic with your financial life. Protect your heart and mind by never forgetting what you are grateful for in life so that negative thoughts do not compromise your motivation to persevere.
I was once thousands of dollars in debt and now am able to live in complete financial freedom. No, it did not happen overnight. It took a lot of hard work, discipline, and perseverance to get out of the red.
What are the types of financial topics you would like to read more about? I have plenty of stories and tips I can share with you and would love to know your thoughts!